Photography by Laura Ersoy
Happy Thursday!! After four years, I can honestly say that Craig and I hardly ever run out of things to do together. We are always looking for something new to try, whether it’s venturing to a new place, binge watching a new show or finding a way to make something simple at home seem new. When it comes to date night it can be way too easy to fall into a rut sometimes. That’s why i’ve rounded up 45 of my favorite date night ideas ever so you’ll never run out of things to do again!
1. Go wine or beer tasting.
2. Have a movie night – build a blanket fort and turn your phone into a projector.
3. Find a lantern festival in your area. None nearby? Buy your own and release them in a local park (just make sure you are permitted to do so).
4. Have a game night. Invite another couple over and grab the nearest Card Against Humanity, Monopoly or Clue.
5. Camp out in the backyard.
6. Take a dance class together.
7. Find a Groupon for the nearest Wine and Paint class.
8. Spend the night at an arcade.
9. Go ice skating.
10. Race around at a Go-Karting facility.
11. Bake cookies.
12. Go to a sporting event.
13. Get tickets for an Escape Room.
14. Buy a bunch of different wines and cheeses and create your own tasting.
15. Assemble a grocery list and have a “Chopped” style cook-off.
16. See a double feature at the Drive-In movies.
17. Go rollerblading.
18. Drive to a scenic look-out spot and watch the stars.
19. Make DIY ice cream sundaes.
20. Bounce around at a trampoline park. Sky Zone is my personal favorite!
21. Battle each other in laser tag.
22. Have an at-home spa night.
23. Make chocolate covered strawberries.
24. Learn how to make Sushi.
25. Get a couples massage.
26. See a comedy show.
27. Take a workout class.
28. Try a new restaurant.
29. Go to a karaoke bar.
30. Make homemade donuts.
31. Have a fondue night.
32. Grab some popcorn and watch funny YouTube videos.
33. Have a movie marathon of bad movies. Craig and I do this all the time and we crack up all night long.
34. Make your own pizza. Tip: Many pizza places will actually sell you their dough for just a few dollars.
35. Take a cooking class.
36. Explore a local downtown.
37. Do a volunteer activity together.
38. Watch each other’s favorite movie.
39. Go bowling.
40. Play a round of mini-golf.
41. Go rock climbing.
42. Visit a museum.
43. Play video games.
44. Complete a giant puzzle.
45. Go to a concert.